The Routine Karl Fischer coulometer combines fast and precise water content determination with very simple operation. Samples from any industry with a water content between 1 ppm and 5% are analyzed in single measurements or sample series with statistics.
One Click™ User Interface
- Color Touchscreen with One Click™ user interface
- User interface in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Polish and Korean
- Generator cell with or without diaphragm available
- Connectivity to LabX titration PC software via USB or direct Ethernet (TCP/IP)
- Common USB printers or the USB-P25 compact paper roll printer for secure and GLP-compliant paper recording
The large color Touchscreen features the simple-to-understand and fast-to-operate One Click™ user interface. All users have their own Homescreen with dedicated Shortcut buttons to directly start specific routine tasks.
Users are protected against contact with chemicals using the Solvent Manager liquid handling device. It is fully controlled by the titrator and offers the possibility of removing the reagents with minimal user interaction
The user has the choice of current generator cell with or without diaphragm. For most samples the cell without diaphragm offers more convenience, as no catholyte is needed. Due to the unique design, the diaphragmless cell even suits the demands for very precise low water content determinations.
PC software LabX titration
Full control over the titrator, secure database archiving, networking, efficient result management with control charts and individual search filters or rapid and clear method development are only some aspects of the powerful LabX titration PC software.