AQUA SOLUTIONS' High Flow Biological Grade Type I DI laboratory water purification Systems are available in Standard and High Flow/Capacity versions, for operation on either Ordinary Tap Water or Pretreated Water. All AQUA SOLUTIONS' Biological Grade Type I DI Systems produce purified water that meets or exceeds ASTM, CAP and NCCLS specifications for Type I reagent grade water. Biological Grade systems include a built-in ultrafilter to reduce pyrogen, endotoxin, RNase and DNase levels.
- Made in the USA
- Ultrafilter - Removes Pyrogen, Endotoxin, RNase, & DNase
- UV Sterilizer prevents the growth of microorganisms within the system (Model 2035BU / Model 2036BU)
- 6000 or 12,000 Grains as CaCO3 to a 0.02-Megohm end point
- Continuous recirculation is utilized to ensure water quality and prevent the growth of microorganisms within the system
- Ultrapure water is available on demand up to 7 ft. from the system via the included remote dispenser.
- Final Filtration is 0.22 micron (absolute) capsule
- Two (2) year system warranty (US & Canada only)