The performance and functions expected on a micro-Raman spectrometer are all provided with the NRS-7000 series Raman systems, assuring consistent performance for rapid acquisition of high quality data with automated system control and minimal optical adjustments.
For application expansion, an automated multi-grating turret, 2 internally mounted detectors and a maximum of 8 lasers ranging from the UV through the NIR are capable of integration with the instrument system, all optical components are PC controlled for maximum flexibility with minimum user interaction.
- Research-grade model assuring high spectral quality
- Exceptional wavenumber accuracy with a high-precision rotary-encoder direct drive mechanism
- Low wavenumber measurement (NRS-5200/7200)
- Auto-alignment of microscope laser introduction optics and Raman scattering light path
- Wavenumber calibration using an integrated Ne lamp
- Unique Dual Spatial Filter (DSF) for higher spatial resolution than conventional confocal optics
- Patented Spatial Resolution Image (SRI) function for simultaneous observation of sample image, laser spot and aperture image
- Full range of options including macro-Raman measurement unit and fiber optic probes