Instruments in the EZRaman-I Raman Series are designed for great portability and convenience. This dual-wavelength system provides the best performance, best sensitivity, and quality at a very competitive price. The analyzer is easy to use, reliable, and robust for both in-field and laboratory routine Raman spectroscopy applications.
High performance, high-resolution (battery-powered) and fully-integrated dual-wavelength Raman analyzer system for both in-field and laboratory Raman Applications (portable, easy to use).
Enwave's EZRaman-I Dual Raman systems are ideal for many Raman applications in various environments and conditions. These fully-integrated Raman system are designed to be high performance and cost-effective.
- Fully Integrated Dual-Wavelength Raman System
- Integrated Laptop Computer with large LCD Screen
- Excitation Sources: 785nm Narrow-Linewidth Frequency-Stabilized Laser and 532nm DPSS Laser
- High Performance Probe (O.D. > 8)
- Spectral Resolution ~10cm-1
- Spectral Coverage: ~100-3,000cm-1(785nm) and ~250-4,300cm-1 (532nm)
- High Sensitivity CCD Cooled to –50°C
- Integrated Rechargeable Lithium Battery for field portability
- Powerful & user Friendly Software
- Reliable, Compact, and Portable
- Robust & Durable Design
- Best Performance / Cost ratio