Percival Scientific was the first; the first within the environmental chamber industry to engineer and build a low-temperature chamber. We have refined our design over the years to meet the exacting requirements of low-temperature research. Percival’s Low Temperature Chambers offer you the ability to measure temperature extremes; from freeze tolerance to heat stress.
- Our “Constant Temperature Defrost System” allows the chamber to operate at a low temperature under full lighting without temperature defrost spikes.
- Intellus Ultra Controller allows you to control temperature, humidity (optional), CO2 (optional) and lighting. Intellus Web Server (optional) lets you program and monitor your growth chamber from your desk, laptop or phone.
- Glass side walls provide a full view of each shelf without disturbing your experiment. (Model LT-36VL)
- The glass surface is evenly heated to eliminate condensation. (Model LT-36VL)
- Exterior lampbanks reduce heat load and allow for easy bulb replacement without removing the shelves. (Model LT-36VL)