The Ultra Centrifugal Mill ZM 200 is a high speed rotor mill with unmatched performance. It is used for the rapid size reduction of soft to medium-hard and fibrous materials.
Because of the efficient size reduction technique the ZM 200 ensures the gentle preparation of analytical samples in a very short time. The comprehensive range of accessories including a large variety of ring sieves and rotors as well as collection systems makes the Ultra Centrifugal Mill a versatile instrument that can be easily adapted to varying applications. The optional Vibratory Feeder is load-controlled via an interface and ensures a uniform grind at maximum output rate. With thousands of installations, the ZM 200 has become a standard for food and feeds, for the chemical industry as well as for agricultural testing.
- Powerdrive with optimally matched frequency converter and 3-phase motor
- Comfortable parameter setting via display and ergonomic 1-button operation
- Wide range of accessories including various collection and feeding systems, rotors and sieves
- Gentle and very rapid size reduction by pre- and fine grinding in one run
- Wide speed range
- Patented cassette system for maximum sample recovery and easy cleaning
- Easily exchangeable grinding and sieve inserts
- Defined final fineness due to ring sieves sieves with aperture sizes from 0.08 - 10 mm
- Comfortable safety housing with automatic cover closure
- Motor compartment and electronics protected against dust and material penetration