Panasonic MDF-C8V1 ultra-low temperature freezer maintains internal temperatures as low as -80°C. All models use Panasonic uniquely designed compressors for ultra-low temperature applications. Manufactured with VIP®
PLUS insulation, they are ideally suited for use in laboratories and hospitals for long-term preservation and storage of blood, specimens and components, as well as materials testing. Advanced features include VIP®
PLUS technology, a microprocessor based temperature control system with LED digital temperature display, a platinum resistance temperature sensor for extra precision and reliability, a power failure warning system with built-in audible and visible indicators, filterless refrigeration circuit, and temperature alarm.
- Outstanding Reliability and Performance
- Application Specific Ultra Low Temperature Compressor
- Ideal -80°C freezing environment using new VIP® PLUS insulation technology maximizes storage capacity
- Newly developed single-compressor system achieves higher energy efficiency and space saving construction
- Convenient maintenance with filterless structure that makes filter cleaning unnecessary
- Microprocessor temperature control with digital input for precise setting and control
- Built-in audible and visible temperature and power failure alarms
Panasonic MDF Series biomedical freezers offer outstanding reliability and performance for a wide variety of storage and research applications.
- In medical applications, they provide effective storage of life-saving fresh and frozen blood supplies and vaccines, as well as samples for diagnosis.
- In the biotechnology installations, they provide effective storage of enzymes for genetic research, as well as culture media, reagents and samples for testing.
- In the industrial field, they are ideal for aging and temperature tests on electronic components, precision devices, and compound resins.
As a storage environment, with excellent safety features, easy operability, and efficiency, these freezers offer unsurpassed reliability and functionality. If you are looking for precision temperature controlled storage equipment, look to Panasonic.
- Front-mounted display/control panel (with new microprocessor) located at convenient waist height
- Memory backup
- Temperature display
- Front access calibration for 7-day temperature recorder
- The control panel, alarm system and non-volatile memory are the same for all three models in the series.
- Single electrical box makes servicing simpler.
- The chamber temperature is displayed for five seconds if buzzer key is depressed during power failure alarm.
- After a power outage, operation resumes at pre-outage settings (non-volatile memory for temperature and alarm temperature settings)
- Control panel can be reset to zero for validation
- Two access ports (right-hand side and bottom left)
- Four casters and two adjustable feet
SANYO Biomedical Solutions is now Panasonic