The Panasonic MDF-Series -86°C ultra-low freezers feature new Panasonic refrigeration systems designed to deliver energy-saving, high performance cooling. Designed for long-term preservation of biologicals, the VIP®
Series offers maximum storage volume in the smallest possible footprint for long-term storage of stem cells, cord blood, T-cells, engineered tissue, organ/tissue, vaccines, bone marrow, hybridomas, lymphocytes, cancer cells, clinical specimens, fibroblasts and other life science samples.
ultra-low freezers represent the industry’s most complete combination of refrigeration, control, alarm, monitoring and accessibility for product safety at -86°C. Ideal for material storage in repositories, hospitals, clinics and medical research facilities, the VIP®
Series are designed to significantly reduce energy consumption.
The Panasonic microprocessor control system is secure, easy to use and comprehensive. Setpoint, alarm parameters and self-diagnostic functions are accessed through a tamper-resistant keypad protocol. Control inputs are managed with convenient push-ad buttons on a unitized, sealed control overlay. The panel is door-mounted and angled for easy access.
The environmentally-friendly refrigeration system is intelligently managed by intuitive microprocessor controls and integrated into Panasonic’s patented VIP®
vacuum panel cabinet make the most efficient use of available floor space.
Inner doors and shelves are configurable for use with stainless steel racks to simplify inventory management.
- New Panasonic designed Cool Safe refrigeration compressors feature innovative refrigerant feedback processes to reduce compressor temperature, thereby extending compressor life and minimizing heat output.
- Optional liquid N2 or liquid CO2 back-up systems, offer a circle of protection unmatched in the marketplace.
Because modern laboratories are energy-intensive, Panasonic has developed a corporate-wide energy savings and environmental impact approach to new product development. VIP®
Series freezers offer significant benefits through a balance of refrigeration power, cabinet construction and intelligent control over all functions.
Panasonic freezers are designed to support LEED certification associated with the U.S. Green Building Council recommendations.
- Components are compliant with RoHS directives on the use of hazardous materials in electrical and electronic equipment.
- The Panasonic VIP® vacuum insulated panel cabinet design offers high-density storage in a minimal footprint, optimizing available laboratory space and storage volume efficiencies.
- Noise reduction and operating cost efficiencies are integrated into the refrigeration system.
- Heat output is limited to minimize the impact on facility HVAC demands.
- A microprocessor controller oversees the refrigeration system to regulate cooling cycles, reducing energy consumption.
Panasonic is conscious of the need to protect our environment and conserve energy. As a corporate pioneer in life science laboratory equipment and appliances, and as a global source of solutions ranging from energy management to solar power and alternative energies, Panasonic remains committed to providing the best possible laboratory equipment for research and clinical needs.
This commitment was demonstrated when Panasonic took the initiative to revamp and redesign newer refrigeration systems that would employ new, environmentally-friendly refrigerants throughout the laboratory without compromising performance.
SANYO Biomedical Solutions is now Panasonic