The new SIMDOS® diaphragm liquid dosing pump from KNF Neuberger, Inc. is designed with simplicity in mind. The easy-to-read display combined with a touch control knob makes programming and access of all functions very intuitive. Diaphragm pumps are ideally suited for transferring the corrosive liquids often found in laboratories.
The SIMDOS® pump is available with a variety of wetted materials, including PTFE/FFPM. The pump head is situated outside the splash-protected IP-65 housing, a significant safety factor. Fast, precise calibration is crucial for any dosing pump.
The SIMDOS® pump accomplishes this in the shortest times possible. Following calibration, repeatability is +/-1%. The pump transfers liquids with a flow rate of 0 to 100ml/min and doses volumes of 0 to 1000 ml. It offers long-term stability and consistent reliability throughout entire processes. The pump is safe to run dry and is self-priming up to 9 ft of water. It is effective against pressures of up to 90 psig and transfers viscous media up to 150 centistokes. Uses 1/4" compression fittings for 1/8" ID tubing.
The integrated software permits the transfer parameters to be modified for a range of different viscosities at the touch of a button. Designed to have a compact footprint, the pump takes up little valuable lab bench space.
- Easy and intuitive programming
- Easy calibration
- Pause function without data loss
- Minimal footprint
- S Model - Front panel control
- RC Model - Front panel plus remote control capable:
- (0 to 100%) using 0-10V, 0-20mA, 4-20mA signals
- Start-stop thru logic control
- Reset/prime thru logic control
- Output signal fault alarm
- Cable for external control included
- Available footswitch accessory