The Viscotek TDAmax is a complete, advanced, multidetector GPC/SEC system suitable for all macromolecular applications. It consists of three unique and complementary components – The Triple or Tetra Detector Array (TDA), the GPCmax integrated solvent and sample delivery module and the OmniSEC software.
The TDAmax system is specifically designed for the characterization of proteins, natural and synthetic polymers, copolymers and other macromolecules. With fully integrated detectors and temperature control up to 80°C the TDAmax sets the standard for GPC/SEC systems.
- Comprehensive characterisation of all types of macromolecules - proteins, natural polymers and synthetic polymers
- Absolute molecular weight using Low Angle Light Scattering (LALS) or Right Angle Light Scattering (RALS)
- High-sensitivity Viscometer detector for intrinsic viscosity and structural information such as polymer branching
- Molecular size information expressed as both the hydrodynamic radius (down to <1nm) and radius of gyration
- Protein conformation, stability, aggregation and quaternary structure
- Copolymer, conjugates and blends can be fully characterized with the optional UV detector