The Cogent UDC-Cholesterol™ is bonded directly to the TYPE-C™ silica hydride surface with a direct silicon-carbon bond.
The many advanced features of the Cogent UDC-Cholesterol column produces a very stable, efficient and unique HPLC column that operates in reverse phase, normal phase and or aqueous normal phase and will solve many difficult separation problems for you.
Better Lot to Lot Consistency, More uniform bonding with Silicon-Carbon bonds, isocratic mobile phases more effective, less need for mobile phase additives. Highly stable in pH extremes, high temperature resistant and extremely low silanol activity.
- Cogent UDC-Cholesterol HPLC Columns
- MicroSolv Technology Corp
- 69069-01-R / 69069-05P-2 / 69069-10P / 69069-10P-1 / 69069-10P-2 / 69069-15P / 69069-15P-1 / 69069-15P-2 / 69069-25P / 69069-7.5P
- 4 um
- 100 Å
- Reverse Phase, Normal Phase and Aqueous Normal Phase
- 0.92 ml/gm
- 350 m2/gm
- (DiaxL) 1.0 to 4.6 x 20 to 250 mm