The 325-MS is a robust, reliable option for many applications, including environmental, food-safety, clinical research, and forensics. Designed to handle difficult small-molecule analyses, it offers a choice of ionization modes and scanning techniques to ensure you find the information you are looking for. The 325-MS innovative technologies facilitate increased productivity in a high-throughput environment.
- Accurate and reproducible results in difficult matrices
- Highest sensitivity amongst comparable triple-quadrupole instruments (500 femtograms reserpine)
- Easy-to-use vESI interface
- Increased number of target analytes possible in multi-residue methods
- Reduced need for front-end maintenance
- A "vortex" API interface (vESI; petent pending) and "Gold-Guard" (patent pending) ion-optics that jointly enhance sensitivity, ruggedness and throughput.
- Rugged design means less downtime for cleaning the source.