Thermo Scientific Exactive Mass Spectrometer is an easy-to-use benchtop system combining premium performance with a simple, intuitive interface, resulting in a LC-MS system that is smaller, faster and affordable for virtually any lab.
The Exactive is the ideal benchtop LC-MS system for accurate, high-throughput screening and compound identification. It features high resolution, accurate mass and fast scanning capabilities which make it ideally suited for both screening and quantification of compounds in complex samples.
The Exactive Orbitrap LC-MS is a benchtop full scan MS system designed for compound identification, high-throughput and high-performance screening and for qualitative and quantitative analysis. The Exactive delivers high resolution accurate mass (HRAM) to provide fast, precise and reproducible results.
The availability of HRAM and full scan; all the data, all the time, allows retrospective data analysis for qualitative and quantitative applications. Moreover, it eliminates MS method development leading to improved and simplified analytical throughput in drug discovery laboratories. Exactive is easy-to-use, cost effective to operate and coupled with workflow-driven software, makes an ideal instrument for new users in routine analytical laboratories.
- High Resolving Power (up to 100,000) provides precise mass accuracy for complex sample analysis
- Mass accuracy of better than 2ppm in full scan using fully automated AGC and mass calibration procedures
- Scan Speed operating at a 10Hz scanning frequency Exactive is fully compatible with U-HPLC and ensures exact mass measurement for fast chromatography applications
- Fast Polarity Switching without sacrificing mass accuracy in any scan, a full cycle of 1 positive and 1 negative scan performed within 1 second
- All-Ion-Fragmentation (AIF) with multiple dissociation techniques; in source collisional induced dissociation (CID) and high energy collisional dissociation (HCD), provides MS and MS/MS data
- Intuitive software interface