PrimeQ® has been designed with the advantage of having an open architecture and chemistry format that allows the end user full flexibility of the methods and research they wish to pursue.
PrimeQ® software and reporting
Accompanying PrimeQ® is our easy-to-use, flexible software PrimeQ®, which gives you the freedom to see your raw data, choose your disposables and choose your own chemistries!
Here are some of the things you can now finally do with PrimeQ®:
- create, modify and save files using PrimeQ® while a program is running on unit
- run without initially defining your plate layout and analysis criteria - just pop a prepared plate in & run a program.
- export unprocessed, raw data.
- install PrimeQ® on multiple PCs without paying a license fee (only a simple registration is required).
- change from first order derivative to fit points in results analysis.
Available in Limited Markets
- Solid state white light source and PMT (photomultiplier tube) detector gives an impressive excitation range of 470nm to 650nm and a detection range of 500nm to 710nm.
- Multiplex - multiple wavelengths are detectable per sample using up to four paired excitation and emission filters housed in individual cartridge systems.
- Wide dynamic range - up to at least 9 orders of magnitude from starting copy number and high sensitivity, detecting down to 1nM ¬fluorescein and single copy templates, depending upon the assay.