The Freedom EVOlyzer is a dedicated platform for automating microplate-based ELISAs, delivering accurate and reliable results with high efficiency. The instrument was created to increase the productivity of your workflow, and can be adapted to the changing needs of today’s diagnostics laboratory.
No need to compromise
The Freedom EVOlyzer has been designed to suit many different laboratory demands – from small scale laboratories performing many assays to test low numbers of samples, to high throughput screening facilities that analyze thousands of samples using a limited range of assays. The flexible workstation automates all common ELISA steps, including sample distribution, sample predilution, reagent pipetting, incubation, plate washing, optical density reading and result generation, without compromising operator safety.
Freedom EVOlyzer highlights are:
- IVD-D 98/79/EC, Annex III compliant open system for ELISA processing
- fully automated pipetting, incubating, washing and data reduction
- barcode identification (samples, reagents, microplates)
- increased throughput due to continuous loading, parallel sample pipetting and large plate storage capability
- integrated user and process safety concept: grid control, liquid level control, door locks, status lamp, integrated maintenance, user management
- wizard guided easy-to-use Freedom EVOlution™ Software, designed for touch screen operation