In the lab, the 910-series GCs perform routine industrial analyses and complicated research separations easily, generating accurate and reproducible results. Designed to be durable and portable, the compact 310-series is ideal for operation in the field, E.P.A. and A.S.T.M. methods can be easily performed on-site, even in adverse field environments. Use the 910 & 310 and obtain quality results.
A GC with the versatility to meet your lab’s specific needs. The unique architecture of the Buck GC systems allow various detector and injector combinations, so each GC can be configured to meet your specific lab requirements. The full-size 910-GC can accommodate multiple injectors and detectors for multi-functional applications, while the smaller 310-GC is equally flexible for portable and field analysis.
Automated Analyses… let the GC do the work so you don’t have to -The Buck 910/310 offer total control of application parameters using PeakSimple software. PeakSimple allows unlimited temperature programming, electronic pressure control, carrier gas pressure, gas valve position, gas solenoid actuation, autosampler control and other options. Just program your application parameters into the computer and let the 910 do the rest.
- Optional dual column ovens for multi-dimensional chromatography
- Programmed oven temperatures from 50ºC/min up to 300ºC and 20ºC/min from 300ºC to 450ºC
- PeakSimple Software for Windows with built-in 4 channel serial data system
- Fast cool oven from 400ºC to 50ºC in less than 5 minutes for increased sample throughput
- Built-in valve systems for the flexibility and precision to handle various applications
- Electronic pressure controls (EPC) maintains flat baselines over full temperature range, with highly stable retention times
- Performs research quality analyses under rigorous lab or field conditions
- Over 12 different detector options to choose from for optimal measurement results