The USB2000+ Miniature Fiber Optic Spectrometer is a unique combination of technologies a powerful 2-MHz analog-to-digital (A/D) converter, programmable electronics, a 2048-element CCD-array detector, and a high-speed USB 2.0 port. This innovative combination produces our fastest spectrometer yet and provides resolution to 0.35 nm (FWHM). The USB2000+ allows users to capture and store a full spectrum into memory every millisecond (that's 1,000 full spectra every second) when the spectrometer is interfaced to a computer via a USB 2.0 port. The USB2000+ is perfect for chemical, biochemical and other applications where fast reactions need to be monitored.
- 1,000 Full Spectra/Second
- Programmable Microcontroller
- Modular design
- User-configured wavelength range and resolution
- Automatically reads the wavelength calibration coefficients of the spectrometer and configures operating software
- USB-to-PC interface; no external power requirements
- RoHS and CE compliance