SPE-XPress Automation of EPA Method 1664.
The SPE-XPress system is specifically designed for the extraction and evaporation required by EPA Method 1664 for Oil and Grease Analysis.
SPE-XPress is the ONLY system that:
- Both extracts your sample and evaporates the n-Hexane eliminating the transfer step
- Verifies that the sample vessel is empty utilizing a fluid sensor rather than a timeframe improving accuracy
- Runs multiple samples simultaneously on up to 6 stations
Simply load the 3-station SPE-XPress with standard one-liter sampling jars and walk away. The system flushes itself clean, preps the extraction disk, then filters and extracts the sample through sodium sulfate with n-Hexane. In the final stage the SPE-Xpress automatically transfers the extract to a pre-weighed aluminum pan where it is evaporated to dryness. Remove the pan for final weighing and the process is complete. User-friendly PC software controls the functionality while recording data for downloading to LIMS.
SPE-Express is the only system that both extracts your sample and evaporates the n-Hexane. And the only one that utilizes a fluid sensor to verify that the sample vessel is empty. It will reduce time and labor in your lab, improve accuracy plus minimize analyst contact with hazardous chemicals.
- Base 3-station Unit
- Operation and Instruction Manual
- Easy-to-install Software
- Bottle Rack (ABP110)
- 20-Liter Carboy (G3070)
- 2 Packs of Na2SO4 Drying Cartridges (G1065), 50 per pack
- 1 Pack of Aluminum Weigh Dishes (F93140DSH), 100 per pack
- 1 Pack of UltraFlow Filter Assemblies (G5260), 100 per pack
- 1 Pack of O-Rings (G8206), 15 per pack