Vacufuge plus quickly and efficiently concentrates DNA/RNA, nucleotides, proteins and other samples.
Available in two configurations:
- Narrow 32 cm width saves valuable bench space
- Chemical-resistant PTFE diaphragm pump
- Chemical-resistant stainless steel chamber
- Extremely quiet operation, even with pump turned on
- Choice of three application modes (aqueous, alcohol or high vapour pressure) to correspond with sample solvent ? reduction of processing time up to 20%
- Choice of four heating levels (room temperature, 30°C, 45°C, 60°C) allows safe and efficient concentration of various samples
- Centrifugation and Desiccator function
Vacufuge plus junction system
As a complete system with an integrated solvent-resistant PTFE vacuum pump
- As an upgradeable basic concentrator for connecting to an existing vacuum; power to external vacuum pumps can be automatically controlled using the AC receptacle in the rear of the concentrator
The new, complete “junction” system adds extra capability/flexibility: it allows you to use the integrated vacuum pump separately—without having to disconnect it from the system; simply connect the port to any external instrument that requires vacuum (e.g., a gel dryer).