Oxford Instruments’ latest benchtop NMR analyzer offers fast, easy Quality Control measurements in a compact, up-to-the-minute package.
The MQC features a new, compact magnet for minimum benchtop footprint; modular design for easy serviceability; upgradeable firmware, and software self-diagnostics to aid servicing. The MQC requires no external PC, as a standard Windows™ PC motherboard is built inside, with USB access, Ethernet connection and a hard disc for data storage. The MQC uses Oxford Instruments’ acclaimed MultiQuant and EasyCal software packages, allowing simple calibration and measurement of up to four constituents in samples. Every MQC system is supplied complete with all software, hardware and sampling accessories required for the application it will be used for. Packaged application methods provide ease of set up and use to optimize results, and specially developed Setting Up Standards allow calibrations to be easily maintained.
The MQC is available in three models:
MQC23 – 23MHz operating frequency for high sensitivity measurements, with samples sizes up to 26mm diameter for accurate sampling
- MQC5 – 5MHz operating frequency with sample size up to 60mm diameter for large or irregular samples (e.g. agricultural or food samples)
- MQCF – the same as MQC23, but tuned to fluorine instead of proton. For use in measuring fluorine or fluoride content, for example in toothpaste
Applications of MQC include:
- Oil in oilseeds, for food and biofuels applications
- Spin finish levels on artificial fibres
- Fat in snack foods, animal and fish feeds, and milk powder
- Solid Fat Content of edible oils and fats to AOCS standards
- Fluoride in toothpaste
- Lotion on fabrics