The Agilent 1120 Compact LC is an affordable, high quality HPLC system for routine standard analyses, that maximizes uptime, minimizes maintenance and provides the highest return on your investment. It was developed to address the needs of small to medium-sized labs that are mainly concerned with routine analyses using standard HPLC methods. The Agilent 1120 Compact LC optimizes performance, while minimizing complexity. It gives you the proven quality and performance you expect from the industry leader, in your choice of five easy to own, integrated, "all-in-one" configurations.
- Easy to learn and use - simple, intuitive Agilent EZChrom Elite Compact software and built-in self diagnostics.
- Every system is tested in its final configuration and startup is fast and trouble-free
- Optimized for everyday productivity - exceptional accuracy, superior precision, for all routine applications, including those that must comply with regulatory requirements
- Industry leading quality and long-life Agilent reliability
- Competitive purchase price and low cost of ownership.
- Hardware choices: isocratic or gradient pump, manual injector or vial autosampler, column oven and variable wavelength detector. Optional: 1200 Series refractive index, fluorescence or evaporative light scattering detector.
- Optimized pump design for solvent delivery.
- Injection systems - integrated autosampler and manual injector.
- Column oven for stable temperatures.
- Variable wavelength detector for lower detection limits.
Five 'all-in-one' configurations available.