The Agilent 1200 Series quaternary pump with incorporated vacuum degasser ensures virtually pulse-free and stable solvent flow, with dual floating pistons in series, precisely servo-controlled. The variable stroke volume allows pulse-free solvent delivery and efficient mixing. An inlet-valve electronically activated and synchronized to piston stroke - eliminates vapor formation with volatile solvents and is maintenance free. The Agilent 1200 Series quaternary pump provides highest flexibility in solvent mixing and is recommended for a wide range of research and routine applications, and in the method development area.
- Application focus: Routine applications in the environmental and food area, as well as method development in the pharmaceutical industry
- Speeds up method development, preparation of mobile phases and flushing the HPLC system by offering convenient access of up to four solvents for isocratic or gradient analysis.
- Keeps maintenance to a minimum for lower operation costs by using robust materials such as stainless steel, titanium, gold, ruby, sapphire, ceramics, PEEK and PTFE. Optional active seal wash option for high salt mobile phases to prevent corrosion.
- Wide flow range of up to 10 mL/min for broad HPLC work, including semipreparative separations.
- Easy programming and control through handheld controller, instant pilot, or through Agilent data systems, e.g. the Agilent ChemStation.
- More help for GLP using the built-in leak and pressure test with graphical presentation of pressure profiles, and early maintenance feedback.