NOVA Rheometer features a unique "Net- Zero" bias bearing system. This null balance system allows for Nano-Torque and Nano-Strain measurement control and analysis.
Also featured is an innovative, low inertia, drag cup motor utilizing "Feed Forward" strain and shear rate control.
- The Torque is from 3 nNm to 200 mNm. It is possible to extend this to 1 nNm on the low end and 230 mNm at the high end for certain
- Strain Resolution is 0.01 µrad.
- "Auto-Detect" Measuring Systems, Video & Image Software
- High Performance Open-Source Instrument Control Software.
- Also featured are patented Differential Pressure Normal Force Sensor, a Camera Viewer, Ethernet Communication, High-Speed USB port and RheoExplorer V6 software.