Laboratory information management systems (LIMS) are recognized as a must-have enterprise solution for easing the management, security and analysis of laboratory data and personnel. Leading the way is LIMS247
, the next generation LIMS solution from RURO.
– A New Approach to Enterprise Management for Laboratories
At RURO we have defined a new standard for LIMS solutions including:
- How they are designed - Modern architecture that enables extensive configuration and integration without writing one line of code.
- How they are deployed – As a VMware Appliance, LIMS247 is deployed as a pre-configured virtual server that includes the web server, database and application that saves time and enables your team to focus on research vs. IT.
- How they are implemented - Our proven Accelerated Implementation Method (AIM) ensures success while dramatically reducing deployment time and accelerating compliance certification. Many of our implementation have gone live in 30 days or less!
- How they are hosted – The flexibility to host LIMS247 on your own server or deploy it as a cloud-based application in a secure data center such as RURO’s award winning partner SIDUS BioData.
- Increased laboratory efficiency, safety and security while reducing errors in both the lab and back office
- Centralized data acquisition simplifying access to data and enabling robust reporting capabilities
- Comprehensive data retention, logging and audit mechanisms ensuring data quality, backups and compliance with 21 CFR Part 11, GLP, ISO and other key regulatory requirements
- Code-free configuration enabling flexibility and future growth without programming
- Built-in document management tools for organizing and retrieving information and data
- Workflow system allowing administrators to automate operational procedures as well as manage and monitor executional progress
- Leverage existing user authentication systems such as Active Directory and LDAP, simplifying and extending system access via a secure, encrypted web browser interface that enables internal and external users to register tests, samples, check testing status, and obtain results over the Internet
- Personalized experience powered by a role-based, dynamic user interface which automatically adapts to the rights of the user, resulting in a system that is "personalized" regardless of the country, facility, or lab in which they work
- Seamless integration with FreezerPro, ezColony, Sciency as well as Microsoft Office and other Windows, Mac or Linux applications such as ERP, financial and BPM