fused silica capillary GC columns were designed specifically to be the best columns available, for exceptional inertness, ultra-low bleed, and reproducible retention and selectivity. In addition to outstanding performance, this combination of column characteristics assures Rxi®
columns will have long lifetimes. The Restek chemists also have developed a stable, reproducible manufacturing process, so that Rxi®
columns will meet your needs every time you install a new column.
- General purpose columns for semivolatiles, phenols, amines, residual solvents, drugs of abuse, pesticides, PCB congeners (e.g. Aroclor mixes), solvent impurities.
- Most inert column on the market.
- Tested and guaranteed for ultra-low bleed– improved signal-to-noise ratio, for better sensitivity and mass spectral integrity.
- Temperature range: -60 °C to 330/350 °C (bleed tested temperature/maximum operating temperature).
- Equivalent to USP G27 phase.