The compact arium® RO 61316 laboratory water purification system is designed to produce RO-Water for general laboratory applications. With production volumes up to 16 l/h and up to 99 % rejection rate of ions, bacteria, organics and viruses, automated RO-membrane back-flushing, and a constant flow rate, the arium® 61316 is the ideal choice for daily laboratory applications.
The efficient RO-membranes reduce water wastage and provide excellent product water quality, whilst ensuring high retention rates of the water impurities.
By the use of an optional closed pressurized tank (30, 70, 100 litre) the RO product water will be distributed with up to 3.5 bar to the point of use. This unique feature provides a pressurised product-water flow for all your lab applications. There is no need for an additional distribution pump.
- Four line alphanumerical display
- Simple menu navigation
- Displaying conductivity, rejection rate,
tank-level, temperature etc.
- Typical conductivity < 20 µS/cm
- Production capacity up to 380 liter per day
- Easy to change pre-treatment cartridge
- Automatic RO-membrane-back-flush
- Constant flow rate
- Several alarm functions
- Product water storage in open gravity
or closed pressurized tank
- Serial interface RS-232
- PLC interface for external communication