The Dimension FastScan™ Atomic Force Microscope (AFM) delivers, for the first time, extreme imaging speed without loss of resolution, loss of force control, added complexity, or additional operating costs. Based upon the highly successful Dimension Icon® AFM architecture, the FastScan AFM is a tip-scanning system that provides measurements on both large and small size samples in air or fluids. Now, with the Dimension FastScan Atomic Force Microscope system you can achieve in a single system, immediate atomic force microscopy images with the expected high resolution of a high-performance AFM. Whether you scan at >125Hz when surveying a sample to find the region of interest, or at time rates of 1-second per image frame in air or fluids, the Dimension FastScan redefines the AFM experience.
- Work 100s of times faster with fast scanning rates up to frames per second in air or fluid, automated laser and detector alignment, comprehensive work flow and smart engaging
- Built-in measurement automation software in conjunction with higher speed ScanAsyst™ provide exceptional measurement confidence and repeatability
- FastScan delivers precise force control at the tip rendering high resolution and long tip-life
- High-quality TappingMode™ images can be achieved at 20Hz and superb-quality ScanAsyst images at 6Hz
- Low-noise, temperature compensated sensors in the scanners deliver sub-nanometer noise levels
- Closed-loop Icon and FastScan scanners provide vertical noise below 30pm and 40pm, respectively, as well as high accuracy with ultra-low drift
- Fast scan samples from subnanometer to 100s of nanometers in height without loss of resolution