Stop by Booth No. 2084 at the Pittcon 2012 to see how Axiom Analytical and Symbion Systems can help you put spectroscopy to work solving even your most difficult problems – in the lab or on-line.
High Performance ATR Probes and Interface Modules for the Bruker Alpha™ FTIR:
• Providing maximized sensitivity for mid-IR analysis.
• SI-Alpha1 Interface Module optimized for use with ATR probes and flow cells.
• Interchangeable with Bruker QuickSnap™ modules.
• DPR-210XT ATR probe, providing transmission > 30 %.
• Flexibly coupled diamond and conventional ATR probes.
Robust Process Probes and Flow Cells
Transmission – ATR – Raman – Diffuse Reflectance
Fully engineered solutions -- when you can’t afford to compromise.
• Robust process transmission probes.
• NeSSI compatible sample cells.
• Multipass Raman probes for greatly enhanced sensitivity.
• Large-scale probes for batch diffuse reflectance, and Raman analysis.
Lab Sampling Accessories for all Applications
Mid-IR – Near-IR – UV-Visible – Raman
Flexible, user-friendly sampling devices and systems for all spectrometers and sample types.
• Flexibly coupled diamond ATR probes.
• Enhanced sensitivity UV-Visible ATR cells.
• FDR-800 Series Near-IR diffuse reflectance probes for non-contact analysis.
• Mid-IR ATR cells for high pressure applications.
Symbion™ Analytical Instrument Software
Instrument connectivity and control – data analysis, display, and archiving – sample system operation
Symbion–DX, RX, and LX provide a standard laboratory and process operating environment for all spectrometers and many other instruments.
• Standard Oracle™ database.
• Instrument specific human machine interfaces (HMI).
• OPC and MODBUS communication with DCS and enterprise data systems.
• Extensive selection of instrument and third party software drivers.
Fully Integrated Spectroscopic Systems
System integration services for spectrometer manufacturers and end-users alike.
The combined skills of Axiom Analytical and Symbion Systems provide unmatched capabilities for total system design and implementation.
• Automated wastewater analysis.
• On-line gas and liquid process monitoring.
• Multiplexed diffuse reflectance systems.
If you are unable to attend Pittcon 2012 but would like more information about our products and services, visit us on the web at www.goaxiom.com and www.gosymbion.com, or to discuss your specific application in more detail contact Jennifer Lyons at 949-757-9300 or via e-mail at [email protected]