The Disk Mill PULVERISETTE 13 classic line, developed by FRITSCH, is an optimized fine grinding instrument ideal for medium particle sizes in the areas of mining and metallurgy, glass industry, ceramics industry, soil research, rocks and soils. It has a fine grinding rate of up to 150 kg per hour of soft, hard-brittle material, and temperature-sensitive solids. The max feed sizer per piece is 200 mm edge length with an adjustable final fineness between 12 mm and 0.1mm.
The FRITSCH DIS MILL PULVERISETTE 13 classic line offers the following:
- High throughput up to 150 kg/h
- Fine grinding down to 0.1 mm
- Grinding disks are available in 5 different materials
- Metal-free grinding with grinding disks made of zirconium oxide and a polymer interior coating of the mill
- Simple operation
- Fast grinding disk change – lengthen the service life of the grinding disks by simply changing the rotational direction
- Precision setting of the final fineness even during grinding
- High service life due to generously dimensioned bearings
The Disk Mill PULVERISETTE 13 classic line can be combined with the FRITSCH Jaw Crushers PULVERISETTE 1 classic line for continuous pre- and fine-grinding of large quantities of coarse material. This combination of equipment is connected to each other by a chute, where they automatically grind the material from a particle size of up to 95 mm to a final fineness of down to 100 μm.