The new Mastersizer 3000 particle size analyser delivers rapid, precise particle size distributions for both wet and dry dispersions. Working over the millimetre, micrometre and nanometre particle size ranges, it packs exceptional performance into the smallest of footprints, bringing operator-independent measurements. This 300 x 690 x 450mm (WxLxH) particle size analyzer is easily configured to meet individual application requirements and generates robust and reproducible particle sizing data. A new optical core concentrates the Mastersizer performance into minimum bench space and brings precise resolution across a very wide size range 0.01 – 3500 um for wet analysis and 0.1 – 3500 um for dry analysis depending on the sample and sample preparation.
- Broad measurement range: from 10 nm to 3.5 mm with exceptional resolution in the sub-micron range.
- Reproducible, accurate measurement: data acquisition rates of 10 kHz increase reproducibility and ensure accuracy even for materials with the broadest size distributions.
- Small footprint: optical bench spans just 690mm.
- Flexible user-independent operation: easy to switch wet and dry dispersion units, with auto-locking measurement cell that simplifies changeover and maintenance.
- State-of-the art dry powder dispersion: the completely new Aero S dry powder dispersion accessory, reliably disperses a wide range of dry materials, fragile powders to robust materials.
- Highest performance wet dispersion: the all new Hydro range of wet dispersion accessories have been designed to provide powerful and rapid dispersion for a wide range of sample types.
- Simple, intuitive yet powerful software: drives every measurement
- Real-time optimization of every measurement: live trend plotting instantly confirms measurement to USP, EP, ISO standards.
- Support that excels: significant applications intelligence built into every system, backed by remote troubleshooting and instrument diagnostics. Malvern’s unrivalled global network of experts can deliver development, applications and service support in person