Viscometers, Rheometers, Texture Analyzers and Powder Flow Testers
Middleboro, MA - Brookfield Engineering Laboratories has released their new 2012 full-color catalog presenting Brookfield’s complete line of Viscometers/Rheometers (both laboratory and in-line), Texture Analyzers and Powder Flow Testers!
This Year’s Catalog features:
- A Special DV-III Ultra Offer, including the EZ-Lock spindle connection designed to streamline productivity
- Many new CT3 Texture Fixtures and Application Notes for the Food, Cosmetic and Pharmaceutical Industries
- New Texture Website, www.textureanalysis.com packed with valuable information for the texture marketplace
- New Powder Flow Pro Software with control capability for both standard volume (263cc) and small volume (43cc) shear cells on the popular Brookfield PFT Powder Flow Tester
- New UNO Ink System provides in-line real-time viscosity control for the printing industry
The 2012 Catalog also provides a brief synopsis explaining the science behind viscosity measurement, texture analysis and powder flow testing. “Why Choose Brookfield?” explains the advantages of Brookfield instruments in both QC and R&D. All Brookfield instruments are shown with their features, a list of what’s included as well as available accessories.
For more information or a free 2012 Brookfield Catalog, visit www.brookfieldengineering.com or call 800.628.8139 (USA and Canada) or 508.946.6200.
For more information, contact:
Email: [email protected]