Ultra high-performance liquid chromatography, UHPLC, uses columns packed with porous sub-2-µm particles (usually 1.8 µm) to vastly increase throughput and resolving power compared to conventional 5-µm columns. Pressures can surpass 19,000 psi. Limited solvent consumption, the ability to work under a broader pressure range, and lower band broadening are further enhancements. UHPLC’s 10× reduction in analysis time strengthens its popularity in areas including the pharmaceutical industry, food safety, and the clinical field.
The choice of detectors for use with UHPLC is wide-ranging, including UV-VIS, fluorescence, photodiode array, ELSD, quadrupole, and most recently, refractive index. For flexibility, many instruments offer the ability to run both conventional and UHPLC on one instrument. A final tip: When making the switch from HPLC to UHPLC, resist the temptation to overload the smaller columns.
Discover and compare Ultra High Performance Liquid Chromatographs:
Get Quote for All
Select up to 5 products from below to compare or request more information.
- Detector(s): Fluorescence, Multi-Wavelength, Circular Dichroism Detectors
- Flow Rate: 0.6 ml/min
- Max. Pressure: up to 15,000 psi
- Detector(s): UV-Vis, Photo Diode Array, Fluorescence Detectors
- Flow Rate: 0.0001 to 3.0000 mL/min (up to 130 Mpa), 3.0001 to 5.0000 mL/min (up to 80 MPa)
- Max. Pressure: 130 Mpa
- Detector(s): Inquire
- Flow Rate: 0.08 to 1 mL/min
- Max. Pressure: up to 130 Mpa
- Detector(s): SPD-M20A
- Flow Rate: Inquire
- Max. Pressure: 100 Mpa
- Detector(s): LCMS, ELSD, Conductivity, Refractive Index, UV, PDA, Fluorescence
- Flow Rate: 0.0001 to 5 mL/min
- Max. Pressure: 19,000 psi
Select up to 5 products from above to compare or request more information.
Other Companies that sell Ultra High Performance Liquid Chromatograph (UHPLC)
Please Login or Register to Create Tags