OCTOBER 29, 2013 : JASCO is pleased to announce the new FTIR-4000/6000 Series Spectrometers offering the best S/N ratio, unparalleled sensitivity, and vibration-free scanning. The JASCO FTIR-4000/6000 Series instruments redefine the application of this powerful, easy-to-use technique. Each compact model offers reliable operation with the highest signal-to-noise ratio in the industry. All instruments feature a highly stable, corner-cube interferometer and AccuTrac™ DSP technology enabling rapid and accurate tracking of mirror position and velocity for optimum signal-to-noise performance.
New models for the Fourier Transform Infrared Systems include:
- FT/IR-4600 - Maximum resolution: 0.7 cm-1; S/N ratio: 25,000:1
- FT/IR-4700 - Maximum resolution: 0.4 cm-1; S/N ratio: 35,000:1
- FT/IR-6600 - Maximum resolution: 0.4 cm-1; S/N ratio: 45,000:1
- FT/IR-6700 - Maximum resolution: 0.25 cm-1; S/N ratio: 47,000:1
- FT/IR-6800 - Maximum resolution: 0.07 cm-1; S/N ratio: 55,000:1
JASCO has been the leading manufacturer of FTIR, NIR and Infrared instrumentation since the 1960s. With offices and dealers worldwide we are able to provide the research community with quality products and experienced support for any application. For more details, please visit JASCO at www.jascoinc.com , email us at [email protected], call 800-333-5272, or mail to 28600 Mary’s Court, Easton, MD 21601.
Kristen Burkhardt, Marketing, JASCO
Phone: (410) 822-1220, ext. 131
Fax: (410) 822-7526
Email: [email protected]