Harvard Apparatus, the world leader in syringe pumps, has just released the NEW Pump 11 Elite Series with expanded capabilities to meet the challenges of your research applications.
- Unparalleled ease-of-use with a high resolution LCD color touch screen and intuitive icon interface
- Easily create, save and run simple to complex methods without a PC
- Smooth and accurate flows from 1.28 pl/min to 88.28 ml/min
- Optimize bench space and reduce experimental dead volume with vertical orientation
- Download methods to your pump or email to peers
- Upgrade new versions of software remotely via USB connection
Superior performance and legendary reliability are what Harvard Apparatus pumps are known for. The Pump 11 Elite Series carries on the tradition as the premiere workhorse infusion pump with a combination of durable design and high performance fluidics. The Pump 11 Elite Series is available in standard and remote configurations suitable for a wide variety of applications.
For complete specifications on these new pumps, go to www.HarvardApparatus.com or contact our Technical Support Department at [email protected]
84 October Hill Road
Holliston, Massachusetts 01746 USA
Toll Free: 800-272-2775
E-mail: [email protected]
Harvard Apparatus is a global developer, manufacturer and distributor of
innovative and specialized products to enhance bioresearch.