Shimadzu Nexera ultra high-performance liquid chromatography (UHPLC) system delivers high-speed and high-resolution analysis without sacrificing basic performance parameters such as excellent precision, near-zero carryover, good linearity, stability and ruggedness. Offering these attributes enables Nexera to provide superior performance in various fields, covering high-resolution and high-speed separation, as well as high-sensitivity detection.
At 19,000 psi, Nexera UHPLC is the only no compromise UHPLC. The maximized pressure over a wide flow range enables various types of analyses, including micro LC to conventional LC, regular pressure LC to ultra high-pressure LC, and isocratic LC to ternary high-pressure gradient and multi-dimensional LC. The system is also ideally suited as a front end for LC-MS applications.
- Ultra-high-speed cycle time (world’s fastest injection) – enables fast chromatography to shorten cycle time and result in true high throughput with 4,600+ sample capacity
- Fixed-loop injection – for ultra-fast separation with minimized peak width and gradient delay; an overlapping injection function is standard
- Near-zero carryover utilizing precision-engineered components
- Maximum resolution with the widest pressure/flow range – allows for the use of long small-particle columns to maximize peak capacity
- Excellent injection reproducibility
- Modular design enables numerous system configurations (2D, method development, and applicated systems)