Teledyne Isco RediSep Rf C18 Reversed- phase columns save time and money for the purification of medium to high polarity as well as ionic compounds. Packed with C18-derivatized silica, RediSep Rf Reversed-phase columns provide reproducible, high-capacity purification without the cost and complexity of prep-HPLC.
High-capacity media allows loading up to 2% of mass of column media. Reversed-phase RediSep Rf columns are available in sizes from 4.3 to 360 grams, handling sample loads of up to several grams.
- High flow rates for fast resolution of target compounds.
- Column sizes available for purifying milligrams to several grams.
- RFID technology for automatic set up on compatible instruments.
- Fits all Isco CombiFlash automated organic purification instruments.
- Long shelf life in airtight, resealable packages.
- Luer lock end fittings