Bruker Daltonics’ GC/MS systems are the established leader for a wide range of chemical analysis applications for a diversity of samples and analytes.
These GC/MS solutions are designed to deliver unmatched sensitivity, flexibility, and maximum utility all at a premium value to handle even the most challenging applications.
Headlined by the 300-MS and 320-MS Series, these systems are the first GC Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers to feature a curved collision-cell geometry and are available in single or triple quadrupole configurations. This pioneering approach to collision-cell design enhances instrument sensitivity and specificity and provides unrivaled detection performance for multi-component target compound quantitation.
- An Innovative GC/MS Interface for reliable operation when tackling samples in challenging matrices especially for interfacing with the Bruker 431 and 450 GCs .
- Unique Curved Collision Cell Geometry to minimize interference from undesirable neutral and metastable ions that generate background noise when analyzing molecules from 10 to 800 m/z
- Ultra-Efficient Source and Ionization Options to allow simple, hassle free changes from one source option to another or from negative to positive ion modes for analyzing complex samples
- Precision Engineered Ion Detection to improve negative ion performance, reduce background noise, and enhance detector lifespan
- Optimized Detector Performance with automated range adjustment to increase the system‘s linear dynamic range while preventing peak saturation and loss of low-level signals
The 320 MS Series combines all the benefits of the 300-MS platform with expanded mass range capabilities allowing measurements of molecules of >800 m/z on up to 2000 m/z.