The Agilent BioCel System is the most compact high-performance automated platform available in its class. A central radial robotic arm brings speed and throughput to a system that is both affordable and easily expandable. Offered in three sizes (1800, 1200 and 900), the BioCel System enables expandability by combining multiple units with plug-and-play simplicity. The BioCel System is capable of automating simple single-processes to complex multi-process applications from compound management and microplate replication to high throughput screening and drug discovery research.
- Compact: Most compact system commercially available in its class, performing a wide range of complex applications
- Fast: Unsurpassed in throughput capabilities made possible by combining the fastest robot with the most sophisticated automation control software
- Flexible: The BioCel 900 and 1200 robots are capable of reaching outside of the system frame to permit the integration of large devices and instruments on docking tables
- Expandable: Two or more BioCel Systems to be combined to form a larger single system and future expansion of system capabilities is seamless with unique hardware and software architecture
- Affordable: Highest quality, reliability, and performance standards at a very competitive price