Probably the most technologically advanced low-cost ductless fume cabinet in the world, the Esco Ascent Opti Ductless Fume Cabinet can be enjoyed at an economical cost and is equipped with features previously found only on high-end ductless fume cabinet.
- Grade stainless steel (S/S304) work surface that will never rust, chip, or generate particles.
- A fully configurable Sentinel™ microprocessor control with audible and visual alarms for unsafe conditions.
- Built-in 5000k warm white fluorescent lighting.
- Removable work surface on a removable drain-pan for easy cleaning.
- Small Filter ID window to easily identify the type of filter being used.
- Optional transparent back, ideal for classroom demonstrations.
- Optional mobile cart for convenient relocation. Cart is equipped with shelves for storage purposes.
- Over 7 different Nanocarb™ carbon filter types, choose from: acid, mercury, sulphur, halogen, aldehyde, ammonia, or HEPA filter.
- Isocide™ antimicrobial coated structure eliminates 99.9% of bacterial presence on external surfaces within 24 hours.
- Extremely low energy consumption.
- Low noise levels (55 dBA).
- 2 provisions for electrical wiring at the back to easily connect any apparatus to a power supply from inside the main chamber.